A gentle reason to smile!
Dental technology is constantly developing methods and procedures that make dental visits a more pleasant experience for patients. This evolution is beneficial to all patients, including children, and especially to people who fear dental visits.
The dental laser is an excellent example of patient-friendly dental progress. It is so versatile, it can be used on soft tissue like gums and on hard tissue like tooth enamel… something that was not possible until recently.
How does laser dentistry benefit you? It helps you to relax and increases your comfort…
- The laser produces no vibrations and no drilling noise.
- Anaesthetics are generally not required.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
- It cleans teeth safely, conveniently, and effectively.
- Soft tissue procedure may not require sutures (stitches).
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized
Book a consultation, call us at 905-668-3884.