Dr. Stephen Ing
Dr. Stephen Ing’s ultimate goal is to ensure that your dental treatment is carried out in a comfortable, stress-free, and safe manner. If you are one of the many patients who experience pain or anxiety during dental procedures, the use of sedation or general anesthesia may be the solution.
- A Doctor of Dental Surgery graduate from the University of Toronto, class of 1999
- Worked in private practice as a general dentist for approximately five years
- Went on to complete his three year postgraduate training in dental anesthesia at the University of Toronto in 2008
- One of only a small group of dentists in Canada who have received training in both dentistry and anesthesiology
- Diplomate of the American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member of both the Ontario Dental Association and Canadian Dental Association