Dr. Stephen Ing, DDS, MSc
Dr. Stephen Ing’s ultimate goal is to ensure that your dental treatment is carried out in a comfortable, stress-free, and safe manner. If you are one of the many patients who experience pain or anxiety during dental procedures, the use of sedation or general anesthesia may be the solution. It is Dr. Ing’s belief that positive dental experiences will lead to better oral health and ultimately contribute to overall well-being. One of Dr. Ing’s strongest qualities as a practitioner is his sense of compassion and empathy.
- A Doctor of Dental Surgery graduate from the University of Toronto, class of 1999
- Worked in private practice as a general dentist for approximately five years
- Went on to complete his three year postgraduate training in dental anesthesia at the University of Toronto in 2008
- One of only a small group of dentists in Canada who have received training in both dentistry and anesthesiology
- Diplomate of the American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member of both the Ontario Dental Association and Canadian Dental Association
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of sedation or general anesthesia for your dental treatment, feel free to contact us and Dr. Ing will be more than happy to discuss your options.
- Speciality: Dental Anesthesiologist